Workshop on Academic Practice - How NOT to get a PhD?
How NOT to get a PhD?
The Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy and International Relations cordially invites you to the latest session of its Workshops on Academic Practice series.
Times Higher Education’s recent “10 steps to PhD failure” article has stirred debate in higher education about the most common pitfalls at graduate school. Join the Doctoral School’s roundtable discussion where our faculty, fellows and recent graduates share their experiences on the matter!
- Xymena Kurowska (chair), PhD European University Institute, Associate Professor, Director of the Doctoral School of Political Science, Public Policy and International Relations
- Indre Balcaite, PhD University of London, SOAS to be awarded, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of International Relations
- Matteo Fumagalli, PhD University of Edinburgh, Associate Professor, Head of International Relations Department
- Ioana Knoll-Tudor, PhD European University Institute, Partner in Jeantet d'Ornano, Budapest Office
- Carl Nordlund, Phd Lund University, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Political Science
- Andras Szalai, PhD CEU, Assistant Professor, ELTE
- Philipp Thaler, Phd CEU, Chair of Energy Policy Research Group, CEU
- Mate Nikola Tokic, PhD University of Pennsylvania, Visiting Humanities Professor, Department of International Relations